Fodera Handcrafted Bass Guitar Strings - Unmatched Tone & Feel
Unlike other custom builders, we make our own strings. Crafted by just three people in small batches, our Fodera strings have been developed in collaboration with some of the finest bass players in the world. They have been continually refined over the past fifteen plus years to ensure that they are the perfect complement to our handcrafted instruments -- or any other bass on which they may be used!
With unrivaled tone and feel, our strings are sure to have you playing at your very best.
Here is our full list of 6-String Set Gauges-
- .028 .040 .055 .075 .095 .120 Ultra Light
- .028 .040 .060 .080 .100 .120 Light
- .028 .044 .062 .085 .106 .125 Light Medium
- .034 .045 .065 .085 .105 .125 Medium
- .034 .045 .065 .085 .105 .130 Medium - Heavy B
- .034 .050 .070 .085 .110 .135 Heavy
Each Gauge is available is available in Regular and XL lengths, Tapered B options, and Tapered B XL options.
To purchase your Fodera Bass Strings, please pick your gauge below.
***XL length strings fit on 35" scales basses strung through-body and on 36" scale basses.
BULK PRICING AVAILABLE
- Buy 5 - 9 and get 10% off
- Buy 10 or above and get 20% off
Best light gauge strings.
Posted by Unknown on 17th Feb 2014
Most b strings are too muddy, the light set has a .120 b string that is the clearest and punchiest sounding b string I've ever played. The strings don't take long to break in either, they don't have a harsh metallic sound inthe begining like most strings do.